Job Responsibilities : Recruiter
Salary : Â£31756 per year
Company : Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Location : London GB
- Several years of in-house experience in an customer facing full cycle recruiting role with proven track record of achievement in a comparable environment: a fast growing high pressure and heavily matrixed global corporate organisation with a high hiring bar
- Skilled at partnering with hiring managers and other stakeholders in diverse locations including the US and EU to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships while managing a high volume workload
- Demonstrated customer service focus and proven track record in providing an excellent candidate experience and meeting SLA goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills; fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Results-focused highly adaptable and flexible; used to working in a fast paced environment to deliver against company hiring goals
- Excellent negotiation skills and professional presence; able to partner effectively with senior stakeholders externally and internally
- Proven results in a hands on delivery role with experience of leveraging different sourcing channels and familiarity with internet search tools
Amazon is looking for an innovative hands-on and customer-obsessed Recruiter to join our professional recruiting organization.The successful candidate will own a key segment of hiring for Amazon’s high-volume hiring team providing a full resourcing service including sourcing and stakeholder management. You will ensure that candidates are recruited quickly efficiently and cost-effectively in order to meet the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business solving complex recruitment challenges and developing your own career and skill-set along the way.
- Provide a proactive and targeted approach to attract the best talent to Amazon
- Partner with stakeholders in the business to provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process and on overall hiring strategy
- Operate as the expert in industry best practices monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for hiring to the organization
- Manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Analyze and implement process improvements.
- Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization
- Oversee relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organizations
- Implement and enforce consistency with our recruiting policies and procedure
- Represent the company at external events when required
- Ensure the quality of our recruiting process is consistent by conducting skills training for managers
- Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database. Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities including time to hire and cost per hire.
- Undertake referencing for senior level candidates
- Develop and deliver on EU wide recruitment projects as defined by the local team EU teams.
- Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Training teams ensuring collective objectives are achieved
- Work to develop the employer brand through advertising promotion and community involvement with hiring focused local events