Job Responsibilities: Digital Marketing
Salary : 21 per Hour
Company : Amazon
This role will have the opportunity to help shape the communication program for our broader Marketing and Training Amazon Ads team. Our team values attention to detail, the ability to work autonomously, motivation to find better solutions for our customers, and having fun while accomplishing our goals together.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Execute campaigns that drive adoption of Amazon’s advertising solutions
- Leverage modern CRM tools, both third party and in-house, to increase campaign performance
- Transform approved marketing content to campaigns that drive advertiser actions at scale (adoption, engagement, or education)
- Work and think cross-channel, targeting the messaging to the appropriate media or mix of media where necessary
- Partner with external agencies in support of asset creation and execution as needed.
- Provide clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholders to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance of campaigns
- Create and test campaigns and templates that align content to customer preferences (language, marketplace, products, or experience)
- Optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, revenue lift, and engagement
- Recommend and implement iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting
- Analyze and report on performance metrics of campaigns and set up test plans to improve performance
- Track best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion