Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Delivery Station Liaison
Salary : Â£22616 per year
Company : Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Location : Derby GB
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple browsers multiple tabs window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience or an interest to work in customer service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- ‘A’ Level education or equivalent preferred
What will you get in return?
- Pension plan
- Competitive holiday (30 days)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Amazon discount code
- Employee assistance program
What will you do as a Delivery Station Liaison?
- Respond to customer escalations directly contacting them via phone and email to understand the problem and obtain information needed to help them get their parcel
- Empathise with and prioritise customer needs and communicate with stakeholders to resolve customer issues
- Act as an interface between our customers and the external delivery service partners in order to identify possible causes solve problems and if necessary arrange a redelivery
- Build relationships and liaise every day with the Amazon Logistics team in the station to help get the best outcome for our customers
- Treat customers with respect resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the best customer outcome
- Make quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
- Work a full-time shift-based schedule (40+ hours per week)
- Monitor customer deliveries in real-time for delivery success