Job Responsibilities : Executive Event Manager
Salary : Â£36748 per year
Company : Google
Location : Remote GB
About the job
The Events and Experiences team brings the magic of Google to life through physical experiences that make our brand tangible human and shareable. You will collaborate across teams and departments to create delightful one-of-a-kind experiences that leave a lasting impression.
- Develop produce and measure alternative marketing campaign programs from non-traditional presence events to thought leadership events.
- Present work to executives for feedback and approvals.
- Manage event production (e.g. content and program development design AV production vendor and agency management logistics invitations promotions etc.).
- Measure programs to conduct post-event reporting and analysis.
- Manage agencies’ freelancers and project teams as well as be responsible for onboarding and training staff.
- Experience with event management in a leadership role.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience working with executives.
- Experience in budget management.
- Bachelor of arts or science degree.
- Experience with inspiring and motivating a team.
- Experience with international event management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel to the London office as needed with the possibility of remote work.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours as needed.
Click Here : Apply Now