Job Responsibilities: Public Transport Assistant
Salary: £20,043 – £21,269 a year
Company: Lincolnshire County Council
Location: Remote GB
About The Role
This will require the post holder to accurately process journey requests from service users and use a computerized booking and scheduling system effectively schedule our fleet of vehicles.
- Have experience working within a service-driven environment with excellent customer service skills.
- Work to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to write simple reports and utilize a PC/information technology.
- Be flexible with working hours when required due to operational demand.
About The Team
As a winner of several national awards, we have demonstrated that Lincolnshire is at the leading edge in addressing rural transport problems. We require your help to manage and deliver a key part of this work and to assist with innovative projects.
Transport Services Group is also recruiting for two additional roles;
- Senior Transport Assistant Full Time Permanent £23791 – £25991
- Public Transport Operations Controller Full Time Permanent £23791 – £25991
Along with a competitive salary we are offering;
- A Contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount schemes and cycle to work
- Flexible working policies
- Career progression opportunities
- A generous annual leave entitlement plus the option to buy more
Click Here : Apply Now