Job Responsibilities : Publicity Coordinator, Series
Salary : Â£23000 per year
Company : Netflix
Location : London GB
The Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the EMEA Publicity team working cross-functionally across the broader business.
Tasks are varied extensive and timely. They will include but are not limited to: working with other coordinators across the department to put in place a set of best practices that enable us to move quicker bigger and better; assisting with talent travel and interview schedules – both booking travel and managing itineraries; supporting virtual and in person junket premiere press day and event activations; coordinating with outside suppliers and vendors to track contracts and ensure timely payment; assisting with meeting schedules and facilitation including help putting together presentations and coordinating audiovisual needs; tracking top press coverage on key titles; and a broad spectrum of global publicity campaign execution.
The successful candidate for Originals Series International Publicity Coordinator – EMEA will have 2+ years of entertainment experience either in a studio broadcaster or fast paced agency setting. The role is international so ideally the candidate will have European/ working cross-territory experience. They will have high energy and be motivated with strong relationship-building capabilities and the capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment. They will need to be confident/ have experience with working with/around filmmakers and talent alike.
To succeed at Netflix the candidate must also possess the following characteristics:
Demonstrated ability to think innovatively—connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to identify nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts. Unafraid to try new approaches.
Can organise summarise clarify and communicate ideas simply succinctly and accurately. Has a quick intelligence is fast on their feet and quickly responds to issues and questions. Able to be candid and give and receive feedback.
Pragmatic Organised and Detailed
Has a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a ‘hands on’ role adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organised. Acts on their own initiative.
The successful candidate is:
- Passionate about entertainment. A rabid fan of television and pop culture.
- Confident and able to express ideas thoughtfully and with passion. Curious always.
- Mature not scared to speak up with the team.
- Genuinely interested and tapped into international/ regional sensitivities and cultures and is globally minded in their approach to PR.
- Meticulous about the details. And very organised.
- Able to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat.
- Able to pick up new systems and technologies quickly and intuitively.
- Effective in dealing with global PR agencies talent reps and internal executives.