Job Responsibilities : Care Assistant
Salary : £10.00 – £10.70 an hour
Company : Linc Cymru
Location : Newport GB
Full time Nights and Part time Days available – please use drop box to confirm which position you are interested in.
Nights – £10.58 or £10.70 with NVQ
Days – £10.00 or £10.14 with NVQ
- Full time (38.5 hours) and part time (16.5 / 22 hours) available
- Hourly Pay: £10.00- £10.70 dependant on qualifications
- 28 days holiday
- Dedicated Learning & Development team to support with any training needs
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working patterns (two week rolling rota)
- Near good transport links
- Opportunity for progression
- Perkbox discounts
- Access to Blue Light Card Scheme
- Wellbeing support
Linc-Cymru is offering the opportunity to join our team as a Care Assistant based in our Capel Grange Nursing Home in Newport.
We don’t look at application forms just for qualifications or work history – we look for the person underneath all of that.
We provide the training – we can teach you how to do the role. The only thing we can’t teach is how to be a naturally caring person.
With a dedicated Learning & Development Team we will provide all the training you need such as All Wales Induction Framework to ensure that you succeed and excel in this role!
The role (and our residents!) will keep you on your toes – no two days will be the same. From personal care to joining in with activities this is a varied role that will send you home with a great sense of achievement and pride.