Job Responsibilities : Producer
Salary : £28,000 a year
Company : Hub.tv
Location : Remote GB
- With responsibility for the organization and production of multiple projects coordination of interdisciplinary teams to evolve and execute conceptual work into clear sets of deliverables.
- Coordinating the entire production process in conjunction with the Production Manager from pre-production and filming through to post-production ultimately ensuring the delivery of all project deliverables on time on budget and of the highest quality.
- Closely managing the budget for each project ensuring client value for money and profit maximisation are balanced. Keeping within production budgets is key and the Senior Producer is expected to manage any scope creep whilst maintaining the client relationship.
- Utilising a pro-active approach to communicate project progress issues and resolutions to the client and internal team partnering with the client service team to manage client expectations.
- Actively contributing to developing new business opportunities.
- Liaising with assigned partners and managing third party contractors.
- Keeping projects on track through clear task lists issue tracking status reports and meeting notes.
- Inputting necessary information into Hub systems and processes actively contributing to improving efficiency.
- Responsible for personal and some team aspects of health and safety.
- Commitment to own professional development in line with Hub’s culture.
- Undertaking any other requirements that support the business’ goals.
- Solid producing and strong project management experience in an agency environment.
- Knows how to determine the optimal approach for systematic engagements and develop clear project plans.
- Experience in the clear and non-ambiguous documentation of requirements deliverables schedules and budgets for projects.
- Budget management skills and a commercial outlook.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and balance conflicting priorities.
- Comfortable with the task of leading projects and taking responsibility for their success.
Click Here : Apply Now