Job Responsibilities : Delivery Assistant
Salary : £26,000 – £35,000 a year
Company : Network Rail
Location : London SE1 GB
About the role
1. Prepare and distribute weekly possession documentation
2. Assist in the local investigation process as required by your line manager.
3. Assist in the coordination of Engineering trains within designated depots
4. Co-ordinate and assist in the delivery of pre-possession meetings
5. Develop the weekly strategic plan communicating key activities established risks and known contingencies to your line manager.
6. Validate and reconcile all relevant transactions incurred in delivery and service of supply contracts.
7. Assist in identifying and implementing quality and efficiency improvement initiatives.
8. Compile and distribute possession delivery documentation
9. Assist in the identification of possession delivery resource profiles and production of robust roster arrangements
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to prioritise and organise workload to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Displays a good attention to detail.
- Displays good communication skills and a customer focussed approach.
- Willing to learn to document all aspects of possession and worksite parameters.
- Good understanding of IT and operating of systems.