Job Responsibilities : Class 1 Trunker (Afternoon Shift)
Salary : £38,563 a year
Company : DHL Supply Chain
Location : Doncaster GB
Connecting People. Improving Lives.
DHL is the global leader in Supply Chain management and we keep the world moving.
What about your role?
- Be an Ambassador for DHL Supply Chain have a Can Do Right First Time and Passionate approach to your role
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner in line with Drivers’ Hours and Working Time Directive regulations
- Comply with our health and safety standards at all times ensuring adherence to The Highway Code road safety rules and vehicle regulations
- Trunking (wagon and drag) of home items within the network
- Manual handling is required for this role
- Shift pattern start time between 12.00 – 16.00
What are the requirements?
- Hold a valid HGV Class 1 Driving Licence (C+E) Driver CPC Qualification and Digital Tachograph Card
- No experience is necessary we welcome newly qualified drivers
Why choose DHL Supply Chain?
- Physical Health – A free confidential 24/7 GP Service Sick pay Gym discounts Cycle to work scheme
- Financial Health – Enhanced Pension scheme affordable loans free mortgage advice and hundreds of retail/lifestyle discounts
- Emotional Health – A free mental health app 24/7 employee support service for you and your family with access to free counseling
- Social Health – Volunteering mentoring and fundraising opportunities
What about career development?
We take every employee’s career seriously and believe in realizing their full potential.