Job Responsibilities : Communications and Marketing Officer
Salary : £27,000 – £35,000 a year
Company : UN Global Compact Network UK
Location : London GB
The UN Global Compact Network UK is part of the United Nations Global Compact the world’s largest responsible business initiative. We connect UK companies and other organisations to a global movement dedicated to driving sustainable business and action on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The UN Global Compact’s Ten Principles rooted in UN treaties provide a robust foundation for our initiative.
Our strategic plan has three pillars:
- Inspiring business ambition to deliver the Global Goals;
- Enabling practical action for sustainable business;
- Shaping a responsible business environment.
We are looking for:
- Understanding our audiences’ interests and our unique value proposition will be key to ensuring high engagement with our messages.
- Someone with impeccable business writing skills. We’ll need you to generate effective content for newsletters targeted emails and social media posts. you might have to quickly adapt to changes and be ready to work on new projects.
In your first 6 months:
- Oversee the publication through the Pardot app of our weekly bulletins and targeted emails. You will liaise with our Programme Teams for content (and create some yourself) take care of the formatting sort out the recipients and push send.
- Manage our LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. You will work closely with our Programme Teams to generate compelling posts and campaigns to grow our followers and impressions.
- Proofread reports and other communications generated by the Programmes teams and liaise with designers to ensure that all our external communications are at a very high standard.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27000.00-£35000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday